CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Run Down

So to begin I met my wife about 3 days after I returned from my 2 year mission to Brasil in Oct. of '04 and we became friends and went out casually as friends. As time passed we began to date more seriously in April of '06 and later were married in the Denver Temple January 13, 2007. Since then a lot has changed for us, we moved from our apartment in May to our first house (condo) and have worked real hard to make improvements and make it our own. I switched jobs from the banking industry to insurance in March and I love it! Brittney has been attending UCCS here in town and is preparing to graduate with her Bachelor's in Sociology on the 14th of December and is also 7 months pregnant with our first son.

0 comments: