CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Poop

The Other day i had to run upstairs to get something, the whole time i was up there I hear Caeven yelling at me. When I come back down it smell like poop. When I step over the gate I see why. Caeven got a dirty diaper out of the trash opened it up an rubbed it down the baby gate and on the floor. The worst part about it was that he had it on his hands and he was sucking his thumb. I did not get any pictures because well i had to get it cleaned up. And i figured that no one wants to see that.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Poop is so gross, especially when babies decide that it's a toy. So sorry. Been there, done that.

Kelli said...

p.s.- if he hates things on his hands, what's with the poop? I would think that would be offender #1! Stinky and sticky!

Nicole said...

EWWW!!! I've been lucky I guess! But when Scott was a newborn he seriously projectile pooped all the time. I remember calling Kevin while I was cleaning it off the wall and carpet saying, "Now why aren't we allowed to have pets? Babies are worse!"

Shannon And Tyler said...

Oh my gosh!! That is one gross story. I guess i will have to watch out when Travis gets that age.