CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Nights

Hopefully the schedule we've begun to form continues, the last two nights have been great! Caeven ate about 11:30 I think but anywho he sleeps about 4 hours and then Brittney feeds him and he then goes about another 3 hours or so. I had no idea last night that Brittney even woke up to feed him, guess I was too tired myself, but if this be the case then it should be perfect (knock on wood) for when I head back to work next Monday-plenty of sleep for daddy.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That's really good to go 4 hours! You know I never made Kev get up with Scott because he was in school thinking he could make up for it the next time around. Wrong- he works all night and I'm doing this one myself too! Love the pics! Especially the one with the binky. He looks so small on your chest. Cute!