CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sunday Best







Brittney found this lil' vest and pant combo at Burlington for $12 and we couldn't resist. It actually is a premie size (we had to get this small it'd fit him) he sure looks handsome. I tried to match him...he obviously looks better than me. His first visit to church was good and we'll slowly incorperate all meetings as Brittney is more comfortable keeping him out, Flu and RSV season is still pretty big.

2 comments:

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Caeven looks so handsome!!!! I absolutly love the suit. I really think that that suit is one of the cutest things ever!!! That is also one of the best things about being parents... dressing up your kids!!! He looks great and so does Brittany. O you look good to Chris.l

Kelli said...

I have been waiting to see pics of his Sunday outfit! He looks adorable!! You do too, Chris! I love the matching! Cute! Cute! Cute!