CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Slackin




Okay so we (I've ) been slackin on keepin this thing updated....sorry. We have had an enjoyable last 3 weeks or so with the visit of my sister and her family while they were here enroute to Juno Beach, Fl where my brother in law Jess will be working for Florida Power & Light. It was blast and we were sad to see them leave this past Saturday morning but we'll be heading to FL in late July for a vacation. Brittney is now heading into the 38th week of pregnancy and uncomfortable as ever. We have an appointment this Wednesday so we'll see hoe the progress is coming along, we're both getting very anxious for our baby to arrive. Here are some pic's of late.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah you are a slacker! I've been dying to see pics of Brittney and she looks so cute! Just think, in a few weeks you will be getting no sleep just like the rest of us! :)

Jana Banana said...

Hey I was just watching Short films and was thinking of how short B is when she lays on her back with that belly its about as tall as Chris.
I LOVE YOU TWO.five