CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Playing with Carson and the Bronco's




This is so deceiving because the other sideof the wall is like 3 feet or os down.



Sorry about the quality of the pics they were taken on my cell phone.

Ever since I finished my Bronco I've been bugging Carson to fix his little Bronco so we can play. Honestly we could probably start a Bronco II club since I have a Bronco II, Carson has one, Timmy B has one, and Adam WANTS ONE...I hope he can get one soon. But any way I had Rhonda bring up the 30" tires I had originally before I did all the swaps so Carson could put those on his '86 since he finally got a new battery to get it running again. Needless to say it was like a kid with a shiny new toy when we went for a drive and ended up playing at the old Liberty Toyota lot.

1 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Man I can remember when we were in ENGLISH 120 or something and we did that with Billy-I good times.