CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quick Drive

Brittney, Caeven and I were going to take a drive this past thursday on my day off after I had fixed my bent radius arm problem...and it started to rain as we got closer to Garden of the Gods and even more as we started up Rampart Range rd, sooooo we only went up a little ways and I spotted this rock to try some test flexing. I still need to get back somewhere I can actually do some decent wheelin'. I have a feeling Billy 2 will be thoroughly "broken in" on our hunting trip in late Oct. (hopefully not just broken)



I had pulled up on the rock farther but in order for me to jump out and take pics I had to shut off the truck and set the e-brake...and the truck rolled back a tad. I'd say this rock was about 20"-24" tall (enough to be scary if your the one on the down side of the truck...like Brittney was in this pic and the other angle above)



I still think I could get a little more flex out of the front but I think the truck isn't heavy enough since the James Duff coils are for a V-8 powered vehicle and I lack the extra weight in the front. Still a lot of fun to run a round in though. I've had a few people get upset and throw their hands around because they think I'm too close or something when it's just my headlights shine right into their rearview (and also the fact that OBJECTS IN MIRROR MAY BE LARGER/CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR) ;-)


0 comments: