CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Sunday Drive home

These are some panorama pics of Colorado Springs (but backwards this is the South end of town)

(this is the central part of town)
(and this is the north end)

We (I especially) had a lot of fun being out and getting to play in the bronco!

This is actually trail 370I that is really just a knarly shortcut (by no means faster) off the main road. It was full of moguls and as we were nearing the end of the road I had to stop and get some flexed shots of the bronco...for my brothers, I totally miss the days when we all lived close and could go camping and wheelin' in Kev's Scout, Ken's Jeep, and Carson's Comanche. Another reason why this hunt is going to be soo much fun playin' with the boyz!





Billy 2 is performing great, just wish there was more time and gas money to get out and see the 100's of other beautiful and fun places here in Colorado!

0 comments: